5/7/07

I Hate My Job

Yeah, I know, news flash!!

I am so freaking bored at work, it is ridiculous. I literally have to ask for something to do every single day, and even then I still have hours of free time. Considering the level that I am at, I shouldn't have to beg for work. The freaking secretary is swamped!

I am only left to assume that my boss wants me to quit, although I can't figure out why. I get my work done on time, it's always good and he has always given me positive reviews.

I am working on it, though. I had an interview on Friday, although I don't think that I am really in the running for the job. But, it was still nice to get out there and try. At least I am doing something...

I am feeling so shitty about life today. My boss is always complaining to me about how busy he is and how he has to work weekends to keep up with his workload. Meanwhile, I'm reading all about Caligula on Wikipedia just to pass the time. It's not that he doesn't know that I don't have work to do, because in addition to asking for work every day, I have come right out and said "I don't have enough work to do." He yelled at me when I tried to have that conversation with him. As you can see, he's a really good manager.

Okay, I've been fucking around on the computer for almost an hour. I at least have to change out of my work clothes.

No comments: