2/13/08

FREAKING FINALLY!!!!

For the first time ever the most wonderful breed of dog ever created won the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show. Why, I'm talking about the Beagle, of course!!

The butt that posted this on You Tube won't let me embed it, but here's a link to the greatest moment in Beagle history, which I have viewed 5,000 times (and have on my DVR for additional viewing).

I just still can't believe it. For years I have watched, and the beagle never wins. Hell, the beagle hasn't even won the Hound group since 1939. Such a shame.

The best part about Uno is that he was up against the Standard Poodle and the Toy Poodle. Those retarded-ass dogs always win. When I saw that there were two of those foofie poodles in there, I thought for sure Uno was in trouble. But, in true Beagle fashion he used his cuteness, super beagle smarts and beagle mind control abilities to sway the judge into making the only decision that wasn't complete bullshit.

I am just so amazed that this little beagle has stolen everyone's hearts. Someone emailed me an article about him before he even won the hound group talking about how he was a serious contender for Best In Show. The announcer for the TV broadcast even said that he has never heard the crowd erupt the way they did last night at the announcement of the winner!

Uno is a special little dog, and now the rest of the world can see what us beagle owners have always known. Beagles are the best!!!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Woof! Woof woof woof.

That translates to "congrats to your beagle's bloodline" :)

Yay!

I understand as I was very excited the year a Newfie won (Sara had one growing up).