4/19/07

Here We Go...

So, here's another blog that no one will read. Like most, I'm pretty much doing this to vent and avoid boring my family and friends with my inane thoughts.

A little background- I work for a Catholic organization, but as someone who was raised Catholic-ish, I think the whole thing is a load of crap. Let me make this clear- I DO NOT WORK FOR THE CATHOLIC CHURCH. I work for a Catholic organization- two different things, same bullshit ideals.

As an educated female, I cannot see how it is possible to be a part of a religion that, quite literally, hates women. Additionally, as an education person I cannot see how it is possible to be a part of a religion that hates Jews, homosexuals, divorced people, unbaptized children, etc. yet fully accepts the concept of raping kids.

Regardless, I am a money whore, and so I take my paycheck every week and check the want ads daily.

No comments: