7/28/07

Two Weeks To Go

First, I'd like to thank this person for fucking up my morning:





I just wanted to get to the dealership to get my car inspected so I could get on with my life. But, no, you have to go ahead and shut two freaking lanes of the Northway down. Thanks!!


I only have two weeks left at my current job and they are going to make it as miserable as possible. That's fine with me. The more they fuck with me, the happier I am with my decision. This past week they tried to tell me that my position required 4 weeks of notice. FOUR WEEKS. I haven't had shit to do for two years, and now you're going to ask me to hang around for another four weeks?!? I politely said no, and then we got special permission from HR for a mere three weeks (which is still completely ridiculous). Just in case HR said no I packed all of my personal affects. I only gave three weeks to get my banked time off paid out. If I wasn't getting that, I was leaving.


My boss comes back from vacation on Monday, so that should be fun. He always thinks that everyone is out to get him (like if he messes up a file, he'll walk around telling everyone that this guy from one of our other corps probably went into the file and messed it up on purpose) so I'm sure this separation won't be pleasant. For the next two years, any time something goes wrong he'll tell everyone that I probably did that before I left. Yeah, I have nothing better to do than screw with your shit before I leave. This place is nuts.

No comments: