8/15/07

Sadness

Our friend committed suicide three years ago, and it's something that we will probably never get over. He was a wonderful, funny, intelligent person that always made you feel like you were something special, just by being your friend. Apparently the wonderful person that we all saw was hiding some horrible demons. And I don't talk nice about people just because they are dead. Some people that I know of who are gone were assholes.

Every once in a while I google him. I don't know why. I guess in this age of technology it's the most logical way to try to connect with someone that's just out of reach. Each time I google him, I notice there are fewer and fewer results and it makes me sad as hell. I just did it tonight, and I came up with: a link that I assume has to do with his father; two college newspaper stories- one that he wrote and the other his obit; the MySpace page of someone else that misses him; the results of a 5K race that he ran.

So, hopefully this will pop up in a search engine, and someone else who's thinking of Phil DiPisa will see that I am too!

No comments: