8/13/07

Vacation!!

So, we're on vacation this week. Not a traveling vacation. The stay home and enjoy the place with the mortgage kind of vacation.

On our travels about town this morning we saw the following:

I don't know if it translates as well in this high quality cell phone photo, but it's a tiny camper being towed by a tinier Hyundai, so it basically looks like a tiny camper driving itself. It was rather amusing to be driving behind.
And while we were out, I discovered another reason to be happy to be child-free. Three words: Kate Spade sunglasses. I never in a million years would have thought I would spend more than $25 on a pair on sunglasses, but we were in this store and one thing lead to another and now I have sunglasses made by someone I have heard of! I'm still having some guilt over spending more than $25 on a pair of sunglasses, but I think I'll be able to get over that. Just in case, I haven't removed the tag yet. Yes, I am walking around with a tag on my sunglasses. But, I have long, thick hair, so I can hide it effectively.
A week from now I will have completed my first day at my new job. I'm still not overly excited, but I'm not filled with dread, so I guess that's a good thing.

No comments: