9/20/07

Nerd Alert!!

I just started reading The Age of Turbulence by Alan Greenspan. I'm two pages in, and captivated beyond belief.

I'm just going to come right out and say it. I am in love with Alan Greenspan.

One of my college Econ professors told us (in his Indian accent) that "Alan Greenspan is married to a woman that is much younger than he. He has a lot of stamina... if you know what I mean."

I don't know if it was more disturbing to hear a small Indian Economics professor say something like this, or to think about Mr. Greenspan in such a manner. Regardless, I've never been able to look at old Al the same way again.


2 comments:

Maggie said...

Seriously!? *sigh* I don't even know what to say here.

;)

j said...

Yeah mb there's something sexy about a man that can lower the interest rate because he damn well feels like it.

PBF- I will let you know how technical the book gets. I think it is more narrative and not so much into the nitty gritty of econ.