9/7/07

An Open Letter...

... to the guy on the Northway.

Please speed it up when there is a break in the gridlock. The speed limit is 55, which means that you can go 55. Hell, I'll let you in on a little secret: you can probably get away with 65; live on the edge!! Every freaking day there's a break in the traffic between exit 5 and exit 6. SPEED IT UP! I understand that you are a very big boy driving a very small car, but I bet if you put the pedal to the metal you might be able to get that little putt putt moving. And yes, your "Starfleet Academy" window sticker leads me to believe that you probably don't have some hot piece of ass waiting for you back in your mom's basement. But still, the faster you go, the sooner you can go home and jerk it to Revenge of the Sith.

In closing, I implore you for the good of the whole region: please, please do not go 30 miles per hour when there is no traffic and we are not in a Road Work Zone. I bet that Capt. Picard would go at least 60 in the old Enterprise! Go for it Milton!!

Thank you,
The Girl with the Active Middle Finger

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Well put dear girl with an active middle finger! :)