12/29/07

Another One from the Idiot Breeder Files

Back in the 1800's when I was a kid, my mom would have kicked my ass if I ever even tried something like this. Apparently, these days, parents like Priscilla Ceballos are encouraging their little monsters to lie, cheat and steal to get anything and everything that their greedy little hearts desire.

I'm telling you, this is just the step between buying Bratleigh a toy every time she throws a temper tantrum in the store and killing her main cheerleading competition.

These are the kids that turn into the spoiled bitches that are always whining "But this isn't faaaiiirrr!" Kids need to be disappointed sometimes. They need to learn that life isn't always fair. In fact, life is usually very unfair.

Oh, and I'm also thrilled that this little bitch and her skank mom will be up here in my neck of the woods to claim their prize.

ETA: They had this story on the local news tonight and the little turd's tickets were taken back. They showed the mother and, as suspected, she was a total skank-bag complete with drawn on eyebrows.

2 comments:

j said...

It seems that there are a lot of pathetic people living vicariously through their kids these days. Some are beating up soccer refs and others are pulling crap like this.

The generation coming up is going to be all kinds of f'ed up.

I feel really bad for the good parents out there raising great kids. They're going to be dealing with these idiots their whole lives. Dating them, working for and with them, socializing with them.

And we though people in our generation were retarded!

Maggie said...

I saw that online yesterday and started ranting (poor Tim). At that time, they were still going to give the girl the tickets. I managed to find the Dallas News website where they confronted the mom and yeah...total skank. I just don't understand where people even begin to fathom that this kind of crap might be a good idea. And did you see the crappy essay (below)? First of all it sucks...especially since an adult wrote it. And what sort of 6 year old even knows WHAT an essay is or HOW to write an essay in the first place? I could spell and read - but write an essay???

"My daddy died this year in Iraq. I am going to give mommy the Angel pendant that daddy put on mommy when she was having me. I had it in my jewelry box since that day. I love my mommy."