12/18/07

What's the Word I'm Looking For?

Oh, yeah. It's WTF?!?!?!?!

According to TMZ.com and pretty much everyone else on the planet, vagina flashing pop whore Britney Spears' sixteen year old sister is pregnant.

Seriously, what the fuck? She's sixteen. She's pregnant. She's a Spears.

I've managed to go a whopping 31 years without getting pregnant. It's really not that hard. Really, girls. You just take a nice little pill every night before you go to bed and... shazam!... no baby!

I have all of these witty comments in my head, but they can't get out. They're terrified to enter a world where the third generation of this retarded family is growing exponentially.

Now, since I'm an adult and my IQ is higher than that of a green bean, I didn't realize, but apparently this chickie has a TV show on Nickelodeon. This is going to be a fantastic example to set for a generation of girls that are already dressing sexier than I ever have in my entire life. Hell, most of them are having sex at an age where I still thought boys were icky.

Boy am I glad my sister in law is having a son.

4 comments:

Maggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maggie said...

And for some odd reason, Lynne's Spears' book on parenting has been indefinitely delayed. Why? I thought she was up for a mother-of-the-year award!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071219/ap_en_ot/people_lynne_spears

Maggie said...

Argh! Why doesn't blogger's comment function wrap links?

j said...

I read that one today, and it freaking cracked me up.

It really is the best site.