6/1/07

Geek Christmas!

I got my new computer today! YAY!!!

There is nothing more exciting than new computer arrival day. Of course, all of my stuff is on my old computer, so now I have to decide if I want to just add the old computer to the network or just get a cord and get my stuff off of it.

I'd definitely be a geek if the computer to geek ratio in my house was 3:2. Of course, if you include the beagle, then it's really a 1:1.

My new monitor hasn't come yet, so the Holiday will be extended a few more days! It's a flat, wide screen. 19 inches of computer viewing. I CAN'T WAIT!

For now, I'll just have to deal with my older than Windows 3.1 clunker of a monitor. Okay, it's not older than 3.1, but it is older than XP.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Yeah for the new computer!!!! I hope it is spiffy and doesn't crash for at least a week! ;) And Yeah for the monitor too!!!